An expanding steel manufacturing facility is in need of a
Certified Engineering Technologist / Technician (CET)
This role will be a great opportunity for the successful candidate to grow and develop their personal skill set in a highly dynamic and innovative company. The CET role includes but is not limited to:
- CAD design of a major sub-assembly
- Design and analyze mechanical components in Solid Edge CAD software.
- Create detailed drawings, work instructions and give precise direction to production team.
- Provide assistance to project managers on a daily basis.
- Maintains a sustainable and positive work environment with the project team.
- Revise and update existing drawings / files
- Draft Sales drawings
Desired Skills & Experience / Qualifications:
- Diploma or Degree in CAD Technologies, Engineering Design, Drafting, Mechanical Engineering or related discipline from a recognized post-secondary institution an asset.
- CET, C.Tech or equivalent related designation preferred
- 2 plus years of Solid Edge CAD experience an asset
- Self-motivated with excellent communication (oral and written) and time management skills.
- Knowledge of mechanical systems, manufacturing systems and CAD programs.
- Exceptional organizational ability and technical writing ability.
- High ethical standards.
- Symbols and terminology used in structural, architectural and or mechanical drawings.
- Manufacturing practices and techniques.
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Ability to multitask
WS Steel Offers:
- Full-time employment
- Competitive wages
- Complete benefits package
Please submit resumes by fax, email or in person to Joy Friesen
49 Life Sciences Parkway, Steinbach, MB R5G 2G7