About WS Steel
Established in 1989, WS Steel is a highly automated Tier 1 OEM fabricator with the ability to manufacture high volume and large-scale products across a wide range of industries.
At WS Steel, we take pride in our manufacturing plants and equipment and look forward to showcasing our capabilities and experience. Our mission is to deliver the best quality products on the market: on time, using modern technology, cutting edge ideas and with a strong commitment to service.
The WS Family of companies consists of WS Steel, WS Ironworks – a structural steel operation, and Urban Park – an outdoor, site furnishings provider.
We are rapidly growing and strive to provide meaningful work and career opportunities to over 200 employees. Operating out of multiple locations in Steinbach, we constantly invest in the latest technology and work hard to be known as an employer of choice, offering competitive wages and a healthy work environment.
An expanding steel manufacturing facility is in need of a
- Receive shipments and sign paperwork
- Inspect contents
- Verify shipments are to order
- Enter receipts into ERP system
- Maintain accurate records and assist in inventory control
- Periodic cycle counts
- All other duties as required
Desired Skills & Experience / Qualifications:
- Knowledge of steel
- ERP experience (Knowledge of E2 an asset)
- Self-motivated with excellent communication (oral and written) and time management skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Exceptional organizational ability
- Perform under pressure
- Team player
- Ability to multitask
- Valid driver’s license
WS Steel Offers:
- Full-time employment
- Competitive wages
- Complete benefits package
Please submit resumes by fax, email or in person to Joy Janz
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Phone: 204-326-5444 ext. 231 – Fax: 204-346-1450
49 Life Sciences Parkway, Steinbach, MB R5G 2G7