About WS Steel
Established in 1989, WS Steel is a highly automated Tier 1 OEM fabricator with the ability to manufacture high volume and large-scale products across a wide range of industries.
At WS Steel, we take pride in our manufacturing plants and equipment and look forward to showcasing our capabilities and experience. Our mission is to deliver the best quality products on the market: on time, using modern technology, cutting edge ideas and with a strong commitment to service.
The WS Family of companies consists of WS Steel, WS Ironworks – a structural steel operation, and Urban Park – an outdoor, site furnishings provider.
We are rapidly growing and strive to provide meaningful work and career opportunities to over 200 employees. Operating out of multiple locations in Steinbach, we constantly invest in the latest technology and work hard to be known as an employer of choice, offering competitive wages and a healthy work environment.
Fabrication & Production Welders
WS Steel Offers:
• Full-time employment
• Industry standard competitive wages
• Complete benefits package
• Day & Evening shifts available
• Identifying parts for the required weldments
• Ensure all parts meet quality specifications as per ISO
The Successful Candidates will:
• Understand and interpret production drawings and blueprints
• Understand and interpret weld symbols
• CWB certificate an asset but not a requirement
• Production experience an asset
Please submit resumes by fax, email or in person to Joy Janz.
Phone: 204-326-5444 – Fax: 204-346-1450
49 Life Sciences Parkway
Steinbach, MB R5G 2G7
We thank all interested parties, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.