- Continue to grow employee base to 32 and completed third expansion project of an additional 4000 square feet.
- Continue to shift away from repair and maintenance work, and increased site furnishings and equipment manufacturing.
- WS started a number of R & D Projects including:
- Storage Carts
- Automated Machines
- Josh Sr. semi-retired and sold his share of the business. Three new family members were added to the ownership structure continuing the family owned and operated business.
- By the end of 2003 WS had 48 full time employees.
- WS discontinued manufacturing site furniture for our US based marketers. This was the first year of losses in WS history, setting in motion a four year recovery period.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.