- Added two full time employees bringing the total size to 6 employees.
- Began buying equipment for a fabricating environment including their first brake & shear.
- Undertake second expansion project adding 10,000 square feet.
- As Josh Sr. withdrew from the daily operation, the business shifted towards fabrication and manufacturing and the company was renamed WS Machining and Fabrication.
- The shift from repair welding to machining and fabrication resulted in major growth and the employee base grew to 28.
- Obtained Canadian Welders Board certification in October of 1999.